Are you ready to book a Complimentary Laser Consultation?
New Laser Treatment in Harrison – Laser Genesis
Brand new – Laser treatment in Harrison
Get vibrant, even skin tone, smaller pores, and smooth fine lines without any down time! Laser Genesis in Harrison can be used on all skin types.
The Laser Genesis Difference
The Laser Genesis Laser treatment in Harrison utilizes non-invasive laser technology to safely and effectively treat fine-line wrinkles, excessive redness, and scars. You can expect to see subtle, yet consistent results after each treatment, without unwanted side effects such as bruising or excessive skin irritation.
By gently heating the upper dermis well below your skin’s surface, this laser treatment in Harrison, Laser Genesis, will stimulate collagen regrowth. Collagen production slows down as we age. this increased collagen production will reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dilated capillaries to reduce redness. The treatment results are often subtle.
What is Laser Genesis?
Laser Genesis kick-starts new collagen production, to repair signs of aging and sun damage. A non-ablative laser (meaning that it doesn’t remove the skin’s top layer), it uses micropulse technology, firing short bursts of energy so quickly that it doesn’t damage the skin’s surface. It safely treats fine lines, uneven texture, dullness, redness, rosacea, large pores, and acne scars, all without any downtime.
This device can safely treat skin anywhere on the face or body, and it’s often combined with other procedures, for optimal results. One of the major benefits of this laser treatment is that it’s much less likely to trigger hyperpigmentation in patients with dark skin, unlike many other lasers.
How many treatments will I need?
On average, you may require four to six treatments spaced 2-4 weeks apart, in order to achieve optimal results. Every patient’s skin and needs vary. We recommend starting with a consultation to talk about your skin goals. Laser Genesis is a game changer for laser treatment in Harrison.
What are the pros of Laser Genesis?
- There’s little to no downtime after a treatment. You may look mildly flushed for a few hours.
- The treatment has minimal pain, so you shouldn’t even need numbing cream.
- Laser Genesis treatments complement a wide variety of other treatments and can be combined at the same appointment. Treatments like facials, chemical peels, Hydrafacial, and SkinPen microneedling.
- Unlike many other lasers, Laser Genesis can help treat rosacea because it can target broken capillaries as well as diffuse redness and flushing.
- Many say it has been life-changing for their rosacea, acne, or pigmentation.
- It’s considered very low-risk.
- Any skin tone can handle this treatment—even olive or brown skin that may be more prone to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.