Ready to book your HydraFacial?
HydraFacial – 3 Steps. 30 minutes. Best skin of your life.
HydraFacial is a non-invasive, multi-step treatment that cleanses, exfoliates, and vacuum extracts. By removing impurities and replenishing vital nutrients to the skin, you are left with glowing, healthy skin – feeling refreshed, renewed, and invigorated.
A HydraFacial treatment is for everyone and can target specific skin concerns like fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots, and hyperpigmentation, through specially formulated Super Serum Boosters. Perfect for all skin types, this treatment provides immediate results in as little as 30 minutes, and these results will continue to build when HydraFacial is added to a regular skincare regimen, scheduling treatment monthly.
HydraFacial is simple, with just 3 steps:
CLEANSE + PEEL
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
EXTRACT + HYDRATE
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
FUSE + PROTECT
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
Two levels of this treatment to choose from:
This ultimate multi-step treatment begins with lymphatic drainage. Then deeply cleanses, exfoliates, vacuum extracts, and hydrates the skin while addressing your specific skin concern with a Booster specific to your skin. the treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging.
This treatment deeply cleanses, vacuum exfoliates, and hydrates the skin utilizing Super Serum Boosters filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
Talk to your Aesthetician about which Booster is right for you and your skin goals.
Great additions to a HydraFacial
- Dermaplaning – To get the absolute most from your HydraFacial, many clients love adding on a dermaplaning first. This exfoliating treatment will remove the dead skin cells and vellus hair from your skin to allow for the best penetration of the Super Serum Booster.
- HydraFacial Perk Total Eye – Made specifically to work in conjunction with HydraFacial, this treatment hydrates and brightens the eyes, reduces puffiness and dark circles, and smooths fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, whatever is leftover after your treatment, you get to take home for an at-home eye treatment.
- HydraFacial Perk Lip – With the lip area being some of the thinnest skin on the body, they are very prone to damage and dehydration. This add-on revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed, hydrated, and lightly plumped.
HydraFacial Q & A
What is a HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a great skin care treatment that delivers three powerful benefits:
A HydraFacial goes deep into your pores and removes debris as well as dead skin cells from the surface of your skin.
HydraFacial uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate skin. The spiral design painlessly “vacuums” or extracts impurities, deeply embedded dirt, and dead skin cells. and delivers painless extractions.
With everything removed from your skin, your aesthetician uses a specialized Super Serum Booster to deliver nutrients to your skin that nourish and hydrate.
One of the best things about a professional-grade facial is that your aesthetician has the tools and products to give you a deeper cleanse and more intensive hydration than you can do at home. Think of it in terms of a dental hygienist who’s able to get your teeth looking their best and brightest. That’s what HydraFacial can do for your skin.
Is a HydraFacial good for all skin types?
Yes! HydraFacial is noninvasive and very gentle on your skin. The technique also allows your aesthetician to use a Super Serum Booster that’s right for your skin, such as:
- Regen GF Boost – Designed to boost collagen and elastin production. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Captures and removes toxins and irritants.
- Dermabuilder Boost – Recharge skin with peptides. Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity.
- Britenol Boost – For a more even complexion, brightens and balances skin tone while minimizing the appearance of dark spots and sun spots.
How long does the treatment take?
A HydraFacial usually takes about 30 minutes. You won’t have any redness or irritation afterward, so you’re free to return to your normal activities.
When will I see results?
Your results are immediate. Because your aesthetician exfoliates away dirt and dead skin cells and nourishes your skin with a specialized Super Serum Booster, the tired, dull skin you walked in with is gone, replaced by fresh, vibrant skin.
How often should I have this treatment?
Everyone is different, but to maintain your bright, glowing skin, a HydraFacial every month should do the trick. In between, follow your aesthetician’s recommendations for at-home care, being sure to protect your skin with sunscreen, Broad-Spectrum SPF 30, every day.