Get vibrant, even skin tone, smaller pores, and smooth fine lines without any social down time! Laser Genesis can be used on all skin types.
The Laser Genesis Difference.
The Laser Genesis procedure utilizes non-invasive laser technology to safely, discretely, and effectively treat fine-line wrinkles, excessive redness, and scars. You can expect to see subtle, yet consistent results after each treatment, without unwanted side effects such as bruising or excessive skin irritation.
By gently heating the upper dermis well below your skin’s surface, Laser Genesis stimulates collagen regrowth to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Additional heat is generated in dilated capillaries to reduce redness. The treatment results are often subtle.
What is Laser Genesis?
Laser Genesis kick-starts new collagen production, to repair signs of aging and sun damage. A non-ablative laser (meaning that it doesn’t remove the skin’s top layer), it uses micropulse technology, firing short bursts of energy so quickly that it doesn’t damage the skin’s surface. In the hands of an experienced provider, it can safely treat fine lines, uneven texture, dullness, redness, rosacea, large pores, and acne scars, all without downtime.
This device can safely treat skin anywhere on the face or body, and it’s often combined with other procedures, for optimal results. One of the major benefits of this laser treatment is that it’s much less likely to trigger hyperpigmentation in patients with dark skin, unlike many other lasers.
How many treatments will I need?
On average, you may require four to six treatments spaced 2-4 weeks apart, in order to achieve optimal results. Every patient’s skin and needs vary. We recommend starting with a consultation to talk about your skin goals.
What are the pros of Laser Genesis?
- There’s little to no downtime after a treatment. You may look mildly flushed for a few hours.
- The treatment has minimal pain, so you shouldn’t even need numbing cream.
- Laser Genesis treatments complement a wide variety of other treatments, including facials, chemical peels, Ultherapy skin tightening treatments, microneedling, and injectables.
- Unlike many other lasers, Laser Genesis can help treat rosacea because it can target broken capillaries as well as diffuse redness and flushing.
- Many say it has been life-changing for their rosacea, acne, or pigmentation.
- It’s considered very low-risk.
- Any skin tone can handle this treatment—even olive or brown skin that may be more prone to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.